Date(s) - 05/01/2020 - 05/31/2020
Go on a Virginia Craft Beer Run!
The Virginia Craft Beer Run is the Virginia Craft Brewers Guild’s first ever virtual race to support Virginia’s breweries as they face the impact of COVID-19 restrictions. To register – CLICK HERE
- Registration opens April 24 at noon
- The race begins May 1 and ends May 31
- Submit your running time by May 31 at 7PM
- $20 registration fee for the 5K and $25 registration fee for the 10K
- Show additional support by using our Virtual Tip Jar
- Record your time independently – we’re using the Honor System for this one!
The 5K and 10K will go from May 1 – May 31. Submit your time online by 7PM the day you run to be featured on that day’s Leaderboards. Miss the 7PM deadline? No worries – you’ll be counted in the next day’s times! The absolute last minute to submit your times is 7PM on May 31 – don’t be late! The top 25 scores across the entire month will be posted in a final Leaderboard for each race on June 1 at noon.
- Every runner will receive free social media assets – “Virtual Swag” – with official branding from the race.
- Those who complete the race will receive custom social media assets with the date they finished and their running time.
- The top three times each day will receive a virtual gold, silver, or bronze medal.
Ways to connect with other Craft Beer Run participants across the state:
- “Like” The Virginia Craft Beer Run Facebook page.
- Join The Virginia Craft Beer Run Facebook group.
- Follow us The Virginia Craft Beer Run on Twitter.
- Follow the Virginia Craft Brewers Guild on Instagram.